Visit us at these upcoming events.
- April 28 - May 1: IEEE/REC Power Conference - Stone Mountain, GA
- May 1-3: SWEDE Austin, TX
- May 14-16: Great Lakes Electric Utility Show - Lansing, MI (Biennial show)
- May 15-16: Midwest Energy Assoc Electric Ops Conference - Springfield, IL
- June 12: IRBY Customer Appreciation
- June 23-26: NC Meter School - Myrtle Beech, SC
- August 8-10: TVPPA Engineering & Operations Conference - Murfreesboro, TN
- August 12-15: GLEMS - Grand Rapids, MI
- September 9-11: Montana EC Conference - Billings, MT
- September 12: Western United Open House - Denver, CO (Biennial show)
- September : TEC Engineering Conference - Georgetown, TX
- September 16-17: EAPA Electric Operations Committee Meeting - Pittsburg, PA
- September 23-25: Southeastern Distribution Apparatus Conference - Auburn, AL
- October 9: CEE-US Line Equipment Trade Show - West Columbia, SC
- October 10-11: ECNE Engineering & Operation Conference
- November : Indiana REMC Meeting - Indianapolis, IN
- January 28-30: DISTRIBUTECH- San Antonio, TX
- March 3-5: TECHADVANTAGE- Nashville, TN
- April 14-17: IEEE PES Conference - Chicago, IL
ICMI offers on site customer training.
- Training consists of class room and in-field installation of new and
- Configuration of control and communications.
- Class room training on programming controls and pc software configuration.
- Safety of installation and operations.
- All brands of voltage regulators included.
- LTCs turnkey installation and training.
- Training sessions have included customers such as PG&E, Duke Energy, Progress Energy, AEP, Hoosier Energy, and First Energy
- Direct telephone access to qualified technical
support. Monday - Friday 8-5 USA Eastern Standard Time. 1-866-877-4264
Hands on seminars available.
Contact ICMI for details.