URC-II A & URC-III T/S Universal Recloser Control
With 40 years of Electric Utility control design and manufacturing, ICMI offers Electric
Utilities a Very Flexible solution Recloser Control which adapts to most mechanisms. URCRecloser
controls optimize Utility Investment and training costs with One Universal
comprehensive control. URC-II and
III are the most easily installed and understood with
clear unambiguous control keys and switches , and extended temperature display options.
Features and Functions
MENU driven “user friendly” programming via PC, USB Flash Drive, and direct from the front
panel. Compatible with ABB-OVR, Cooper( most models), G& WViper series,
Trinetics/Maysteel, Tavrida, and CREAT Reclosers.
- Over 40 Traditional and time/current trip curves , and custom Curve Creation/ Editor Program.
- DNP-3.0 Level 3 communication protocol. ( IEC 61850 Optionally available).
- Comprehensive communication port options – RS 232, /Fiber and Ethernet.
- Intelligent Battery and temperature monitoring and control.
- Sequential Events captured on USB Flash drive, retains 1 year in monthly files.
- Trips on Phase, Ground, Voltage , Frequency, and High Impedance Faults.
- Power Quality RMS calculation for Phase and Ground, and frequency.
- Sequence coordination for down line devices.
- “Cold Load” pickup with adjustable time delay.
- Ground Trip precedence with Sensitive ground trip.
- Separate curves for Phase, Ground, and Cold Load Pickup.
- High current trip· High current lockout.
- Non reclose and Hotline tag – lockout.
- FRONT panel user interface allows field personnel to navigate the intuitive Menu tree for recloser
settings and to expedite changes and commissioning the recloser.
- The USB-1 GB Flash drive provide optimum convenience for uploading recloser configurations, and
precise Data logging for fault analysis and system disturbances.
- URC control Utility software suite allows for Data Analysis, sequence of events data review, develop
Curve coordination, recloser settings files, and selecting DNP-3.0 Communication points mapping.
Cabinet and Options
- Powder coated aluminum cabinet , 9x14x22 inches – +- 30 lbs with Dual padlock hasps.
- Special Powder coated Aluminum cabinet 12 x 20 x 24 inches for Control Powered Reclosers.
- Special Application cabinet conversions such as ABB OVR Reclosers.
- DC backup battery choices with intelligent battery power management
- Optional communications – radio/RTU/etc., which can mount internally in cabinet space.