Universal Voltage Regulator Control Tester (UVRCT)
To quickly test GE, Siemens, Cooper, and Howard Industries voltage
regulator controls – is the problem in the control or in the regulator?
“A great field or bench tester”
The small stainless steel tester with durable all in one carrying case is designed for both
field and in-house testing of the control. Custom-tooled adapter blocks allow quick and easy
plug-in connections to most Voltage Regulator Controls. Like all ICMI product, this tester is
built to MIL standards with conformal coating to endure in outdoor use with maximum reliability.
(In the field this unit will require a good 120v sine wave signal in order to work correctly.)
The UVRT Tester has an exclusive 5 Year Limited Warranty!
- Raise and Lower Operation
- Line Drop Compensation
- Drag Hand Reset
- Neutral Lamp Test
- Reverse Power Circuit Test
- Operation Counter
- Variable Set Voltage
- Easy-plug-in adapter blocks!
- GE interface block
- Siemens/Allis-Howard block
- McGraw/Cooper block
- In stock at ICMI - Part # 12000
UVRCT QUICK REFERENCE
The following is a short summary on the operation of the
UVRCT user interface.
- Lower Indication Lamp (Green) This lamp is used to indicate that the regulator control has called for a lower operation or that a manual lower has been activated.
- Raise Indication Lamp (Red) This lamp is used to indicate that the regulator control has called for a raise operation or that a manual raise has been activated.
- Line Drop Compensation Lamp (White) This lamp shows the condition of the LDC circuit of the control being tested it also regulates the current to the LDC circuit.
- Drag Hand Reset Lamp (Yellow) This lamp is used to indicate that the regulator control DHR switch has been activated.
- Power Indicator Lamp (Red) This lamp is used to indicate that power has been applied to the UVRCT and the power switch is turned on.
- Reverse Current Switch This switch is used to invert the LDC current supplied to the regulator control. It is used for testing the regulator control Reverse Power Flow operation when placed in Reverse.
- Neutral Switch This switch is used to activate the regulator control Neutral circuit (simulates tap changer neutral switch).
- Operation Counter Switch This switch is used to activate the regulator control operation counter circuit (simulates tap changer operation counter switch).
- Fuse Holder The fuse holder contains a 2 amp fuse. It protects the UVRCT from damage due to high current that could be encountered by testing a damaged control.
- Variable Voltage Adjust This knob is used to vary the voltage applied to the control (0-135 VAC @ 120VAC from “wall outlet”. Simulates varying voltages that would occur in an actual field environment.
- Power Switch This switch is used to switch power to the UVRCT on and off.